Range of productsJumia kicked-off its Algerian operations in 2012 with the following vision: sell only 100 percent authentic products, at the lowest possible prices, on a user-friendly platform, that provides world-class customer service. Eight years later, the vision has been realized. Jumia has 1 million newsletter subscribers, 1.5 million visits each month, operates in 16 countries on the African continent, boasts 12,000 products, 1200 employees, and receives as many as 1000 orders per day. If that doesn’t define success…what does? Let’s take a look-see at what Jumia has on offer.
- Grocery – Get all your cooking & cleaning needs online. Everything from your favorite beverages to spices, oils, canned goods, snacks, shampoo, health & beauty items, feminine hygiene needs and so much more.
- Health & Beauty – Makeup, facial cleansers, fragrances, deodorant, over-the-counter remedies & supplements, face masks, hand sanitizer, face soap, body wash, beauty tools, and other items too numerous to mention.
- Sporting Goods – Exercise equipment, yoga mats, wrist, knee & elbow braces, soccer shoes, bicycle seats, board games, outdoor games, weights, resistance bands, soccer & basketballs, tents, bicycles, bicycle pumps, athletic apparel, and countless other products.
- Home & Office – Kitchen items, such as knives, knife sharpeners, cookware, placemats, and storage containers. Hand tools, such as drills, saws, and screwdriver sets—and we’ve just scratched the surface!
- Electronics – Televisions, smart TVs, microphones, headsets, wireless headphones, small kitchen appliances, TV boxes, satellite receivers, cables and more!
- Fashion – Men, women and children’s apparel, shoes, bags, and other accessories, such as belts, hats, etc.
- Mobiles & Tablets – Smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, headsets, headphones, powerbanks, screen protectors, cases, bags, covers, and endless accessories.
- Baby & Childcare – Everything for new mothers, baby clothes, nappies, baby bottles, bathing needs, and so much more.
- Toys & Games – Musical instruments, puzzles, video gaming consoles and more!
- Computers, Laptops & Accessories – Laptops, desktops, and accessories of every stripe.
- Movies, Books & Music – That’s right…movies, music and books!
- Pet Needs – dog & cat food, grooming tools, pet beds, flea & tick sprays, health needs, accessories and more.
- Automotive – Accessories for your car, for your motorcycle, including oil, additives, fluids, parts and lots more!
- Garden & Outdoor – Outdoor furniture, barbeque equipment & accessories, and outdoor lighting needs.
Money-saving opportunitiesEach & every Jamia purchase is an experience in savings and value. However, there are other ways to save money with Jumia. For example:
- Download Jumia’s free app for Android or Apple and receive exclusive offers. Be the first among your friends to learn about sales, special merchandise, deals, and discounts!
- Log into Jumia’s online store each day for flash sales, special promotions, and daily discounts. You never know what may be on sale…so check out the home page every day. Save 10…20…30…60 percent or more!
- Save big shopping during Jumia’s promotions such as Festival Jumia Food or the Ramadan Mubarak event. And don’t miss Black Friday and Cyber Monday! At Jumia, it’s always raining deals!
- As a bonus, Jumia has programs that offer you the opportunity to earn money. For example, join the JForce program and become a Jumia Ambassador. This will give you the opportunity to earn rewards! Work a little or work a lot…it’s up to you! There’s no investment required, so why not give it a try?
- Visit the Official Stores, or Nos Boutiques tab to find huge discounts on world-renowned brands such as LG, Nike, Unilever, Samsung, Dell, Braun, New Balance, Makita and many more.
For the fastest deliveries, the finest in customer service, the largest selection, the lowest prices, and the most popular brands—turn to Jumia…the online shop that has earned the trust of shoppers across Algeria!